Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 11- Cheerios and Shopping

One of Deacon's favorite things to eat is Cheerios. I'm going to have to stock up when we get back home. I have gone through a gallon container of them since we have been there. I think I have just enough to get us home. :) I realize that eating them off the floor is disgusting, but I have a hard time getting him to keep them either on the bed or in a container. At this point we just let him do it. It keeps him from opening and closing the drawers and playing with the phone. ha!

The second picture is when we were out shopping tonight, one of the shop owners gave Deacon these flags. He had a ball playing with them.

1 comment:

  1. Aimee. I SOOO look forward to your updates. I am so thrilled each time you post. Thank you so much for keep us updated. We are sooo excited for you guys. Kennys asks daily how things in China are going. So glad Deacon is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete