Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 3- Arrival in Hangzhou

I only have one picture for today. This is Amber and me. Amber was our sweet guide in Beijing. She took us everywhere and translated for us. We have a guide that meets us at every location. It is very nice not to stress about trying to get places without knowing the language. We have been traveling all day today, and are finally situated in our rooms. The reality of it all sank in when we checked into our room and there was a crib in there. :) We will be going to the Civil Affairs office at 9 am tomorrow morning to meet and get our little Deacon. Which will be 8 pm Sunday your time. I will definitely have pictures for you tomorrow. :) Now to try and sleep. I feel like a child on Christmas Eve waiting on Santa to come. Thank you to all of you who are praying for us. We have had a very uneventful and wonderful time so far. The real fun begins tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you guys. I can't even begin to imagine the excitement you must have. Hope you got some rest. Can't wait to see pictures of Deacon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud, clapped and cried when I read about the crib in your room!! I hope and pray you are dreaming sweet dreams of that little baby and wake up in a few hours to be a mommy again! Yay Deacon! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete