Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 8- Deacon's first flight

After touring downtown we hopped in the van and headed to the airport. I was a little leary about this flight, but Deacon did GREAT!! He sat in my lap during take off, took a bottle, and then fussed for just a bit until Daddy gave him the look. Then he settled down and slept the rest of the flight. We are so thankful that his ears did not seem to bother him at all. :)

Also for your entertainment some of the Chinglish that we found. :) You see misspelled words and phrases everywhere. This one says: Sonluck battery flise with you. :) 

1 comment:

  1. So are y'all on your way home or are you going to another part of China? Let me know when you get settled and things calm down...I'd like to come over to meet little Deacon! I have your bib ready and am going to drop it in the mail tomorrow, hopefully!

    ReplyDelete