Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 6-cont.

Second picture- Normally at the end of the meal they will bring our complimentary watermelon to cleanse your palate. :) Today this was brought out. At first I was a little leary, but I tried it and really liked it. It is believe it or not.....ice cream. :) Our guide told us it was sesame ice cream, but when I tasted it, it tasted just like peanut butter. She agreed that this was probably the peanut butter one. I don't know if I would have liked the sesame one or not.

Tonight we are going to a show out on the lake. The stage is on the water, and it looks like the people are dancing on the water. The same guy who did the opening ceremonies for the Olympics also directed this. So we are hoping it is good. Now to just keep Deacon occupied. :) More pictures to come...........

No comments:

Post a Comment